Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne is an invisible treatment get that penetrates into the skin to help dry out acne and pimples.
Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne. A targeted spot treatment for use as part of an everyday face care regime that includes cleansing, toning, moisturizing.
Contains Tea Tree Oil – a natural antibacterial agent that helps to improve acne.
Recommended Dose (adults):
Gently apply a small amount to affected area morning and evening.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil) 20% w/w, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) 0.5% w/w.
Water, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine.
Cautions and Warnings:
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction (e.g. skin rash, irritation or dermatitis), discontinue use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Contains 9.6% ethanol.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied areas to the sun.