For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre. If symptoms persist or worsen, contact a healthcare practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a healthcare professional prior to use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product. If you experience nausea, dizziness or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.