If you’ve got a baby shower coming up, perhaps you’re hoping to do something a little more personal than just buying something off the registry. Or maybe you want to supplement your registry purchase with a little something for mom. We’re big fans of this approach, and so we’ve gathered up some perfect baby shower gift ideas to help!
- The ultimate relaxation kit. Once baby comes, mom will have her hands full. Give her the gift of relaxation with a set of heavenly smelling bath stuff: fruity bath bombs, soothing bath salts, even some lavender oil to help her relax. Top it off with a scented candle and an eye mask, and when she finds the time for herself, she’ll thank you as she sinks down into a warm tub!
- Coffee and chocolate. Need we say more? Go fancy with some specialty coffees and mouthwatering chocolate treats mom and dad can enjoy together, any time.
- A milestone or growth-tracking chart. As baby grows, new parents will love keeping track with a milestone or growth chart, so find a place that can customize one to make it more personal! A memory book for baby’s first year is also a great idea.
- A girl’s night out. Start with a lovely bottle of Prosecco (for the mom who isn’t breastfeeding) and some personalized wine glasses. Follow it up with an invitation for a girls’ night out, to do whatever she likes, whenever she is ready. This can be something as simple as dinner and a movie, a coffee or shopping date, or a fancy dress up date for drinks.
- A gift certificate for a pedicure. Who doesn’t love a little pampering? Something just for mom to enjoy – and there is nothing wrong with that!
- Natural Baby Balm. For the parents who are conscious about what comes in contact with baby’s sensitive skin, find an all-natural baby balm that treats and soothes diaper rash and other skin irritations such as dry, itchy skin, minor burns and cradle cap. Make sure that it is petroleum, zinc-oxide and fish oil free and safe for cloth diapers.
If you’re looking for the perfect baby shower gift but want to think outside the box, these ones are sure to please!
The Abundance Naturally Baby line has what new parents need to protect and soothe baby’s sensitive skin, including Baby Balm.
It’s actually great for the whole family! Want to find out more? Please visit www.abundancenaturally.com.