- Anti-oxidant rich formula protects against UV aggression
- Contains natural humectants derived from Avocado and Rosehip Oils
- Boosted with Vitamin A & E for intensive fortification
- Glycerin resists trans-epidermal waterloss
- Contains 20% Tepezcohuite Extract
Vitamin C discoveries:
Vitamin C, when applied topically helps to protect the skin from free radicals that are produced when the skin is exposed to ultraviolet light, environmental pollution or other factors commonly found during everyday life. The Dept of Dermatology at the Tulane University School of Medicine discovered and supports topical use of cosmeceuticals containing Vitamin C as an effective anti-aging anti-oxidant in skin care.
According to a study conducted at the Department of Dermatology, University Hospital St Jacques in France, it was concluded that topical application of 5% vitamin C cream was an effective treatment for sun-damaged skin. The study, conducted over a six-month period, led to a clinically apparent improvement of “photo-damaged skin”, suggesting a positive inﬂuence of topical vitamin C for sun-induced skin-aging. Changes observed with the consistent use of a topical product containing 5% Vitamin C included a statistically significant improvement of hydration, wrinkles, glare and brown spots.