Thursday Plantation Head Lice Removal Kit with Tea Tree Hair Gel
Thursday Plantation Head Lice Removal Kit with Tea Tree Hair Gel (125g)
Comb the lice, nits and eggs out of the hair with a permethrin-free lubricating gel
Thursday Plantation Head Lice Removal Kit contains a specially designed stainless steel comb to remove head lice/nits and a lubricating tea tree hair gel that won’t run into children’s eyes
- Pesticide free, perfect for safety-conscious parents
- Low para-cymene content to minimize skin irritation
- No mess, no drip gel to avoid run-off into children’s eyes
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, SLS, silicons, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
- Contains 100% pure Australian tea tree oil
Water, Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate.
How to Use:
Do not leave children unsupervised
- Brush hair to remove knots.
- Apply gel to dry hair, ensuring scalp and hair are completely covered.
- Leave gel in hair for 20 minutes.
- Rinse in warm water.
- Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Conditioner for additional conditioning (not included).
- Comb through with nit comb provided, ensuring not to miss any sections of hair.
- Wipe combings onto a tissue.
- Rinse comb in warm water after each comb through.
- Continue until no lice or nits are evident in combings.
- When complete, rinse Conditioner from hair.
Repeat the above process in 7 days. Regular maintenance with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner is recommended. If concerned about sensitivity apply ½ teaspoon of gel to forearm and rinse after 20 minutes. If irritation occurs within the next 24 hours, do not use this product.
After Treatment Instruction: Combs should be cleaned between treatments in hot soapy water, rinsed in running hot water and allow to dry. Store in a dry place. Wash clothes you and your children were wearing during the comb-out.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur flush eyes with cold water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use on children under 6 months of age without medical advice. Contains alcohol.
STORAGE: Store below 30°C/86°F.