Baby Balm (90g)
Gentle and soothing for your baby’s soft skin.
Abundance Naturally Baby Balm helps treat and soothe diaper rash and other skin irritations such as dry, itchy skin, minor burns and cradle cap.
All natural and free from petroleum, zinc-oxide and fish oils, Abundance Naturally Baby Balm is cloth diaper safe and compatible with liners and other materials used with cloth diapers.
The therapeutic blend of essential oils and botanical herbs heals baby’s soft and sensitive skin without drying it out or acting as a wetness barrier that won’t allow the skin to breathe.
- Calendula – Protects and soothes irritated skin and kills bacteria.
- Chickweed – An external remedy to ease itchy, red, irritated skin.
- Goldenseal – Contains natural antibiotics that fight inflammation.
- Marshmallow root – Cools and moisturizes wounded and inflamed tissue.
- Lavender – Reputed to heal burns, skin infections, and sun damage.
- Sandalwood – A fragrant essential oil commonly used to moisturize.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Beeswax, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold), Stelloria Media (Chickweed), Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal)Root, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Lavendula Dentata (Lavender) Flower Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil.
How to use:
With each diaper change, apply Baby Balm to prevent or treat diaper rash and soothe other skin irritations such as dry, itchy skin, minor burns and cradle cap.
All skin types, especially sensitive skin.