First of all, what is tea tree oil? Also known as Melaleuca Alternifolia, tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of the tea tree, which grows in the swamplands of New South Wales, Australia. For centuries, the oil has been used by aboriginal tribes because of its benefits, but more recently these medical advantages have been recognized by the scientific community. Tea tree oil is a clinically proven, broad spectrum antiseptic it is incredibly effective in treating minor cuts and scrapes. Thursday Plantation is Australia’s Original Tea Tree Oil and the company that brought this healing wonder to the world. Thursday Plantation is the leader in Tea Tree Oil research, quality and purity exceeding the international standard (30%) of Terpinen-4-ol, the germicidal active in tea tree oil, by more than 20% as well as guaranteeing the lowest para-cymene content (<3%) for minimum skin irritation.
The anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil make it ideal for naturally treating a number of infections, even those that are often resistant to certain antibiotics. In our little amber bottle, the benefits of tea tree oil abound!
Working from head to toe, here is just a short list of the numerous ways that tea tree oil works as a natural healing agent:
- Dandruff and dry scalp – add pure Tea Tree Oil to hair products or try Thursday Plantation Scalp Care Shampoo to fight flakes
- Acne – tea tree oil is a proven acne fighter. Our new 3-Step face care routine helps keep skin clear and new Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne is...
- Cold sores – dab a bit of Tea Tree Cold Sore Cream on for effective natural healing of unsightly cold sores.
- Chapped lips – apply to your lips to moisten and prevent cracking.
- Tinea and Jock Itch – apply Tea Tree Ointment to affected areas
- Sunburn – soothing Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream promotes healing and soothes any burning while reducing blisters and peeling.
- Abrasions and minor cuts – use tea tree oil as a natural antiseptic to clean cuts and prevent infection.
- Rashes – treat any skin irritation with Tea Tree Natural Antiseptic Cream, including rashes from poison ivy or poison oak.
- Insect bites – tea tree oil stops the itch and prevent scarring.
- Athlete’s foot and toenail fungus– tea tree oil is a natural healing wonder for many different fungal infections.
Because of the germicidal, anti fungal and anti-bacterial powers of tea tree oil, it is a great addition to a household cleaning cabinet. Drops can be added to laundry, dishwasher, grout and shower drains to kill and prevent mold and mildew. Added to a spray bottle with water, it in an effective natural all-purpose cleaner. As an antiseptic spray, it can be used to kill bacteria and smells around garbage bins and diaper pails.
These are just some of the reasons, Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is Australia’s natural antiseptic powerhouse!
Download: Thursday Plantation Acne Ad
Download: Thursday Plantation Acne Brochure